“The Vibration of Truth” – *NEW* Jaya Meditation Series
with Jacqualine Haller
You can start this series anytime you like. It remains available for purchase.
Truth has a vibration,
but it can at times be difficult to tap in to.
When we experience unpleasant emotion,
whether it be fear, uncertainty, nervousness, anxiety
or anything else that might cloud our clarity,
it can cut us off from knowing truth.
We begin to look outside of ourselves for answers, for security, for understanding.
But truth lies within us. Truth is intuitive. Truth is peaceful.
Truth is subtle.
Truth is inquisitive. Truth is innocent.
When we get caught up in the whirlwind moments of life,
or from the activity, ideas or opinions of those around us,
it is easy to lose sight of truth. Once
untruth or borrowed truth is exposed,
it can leave us feeling uncomfortable.
But this feeling of being uncomfortable is positive,
because it forces us to face the truth within ourselves
and nothing could be more enriching. This is an internal ‘call-to-action to face the truth of ourselves.
We experience this through deep reflection, grounding practices and silence.
I hope you will join me for my NEW 5 day meditation series titled: “The Vibration of Truth” – as we explore our inner most knowing.
Registration is available from anywhere in the world.
The recordings are around 20 minutes long.
$135 + HST
1. Anyone can sign up and participate from anywhere in the world.
2. The recorded LIVE LINKs will be emailed to all participants by 5am EST each day. You can practice any time of the day or night – you decide what works best with your schedule.
3. The links remain active for 5 days after the series ends. There is lots of time to make up a session in case you miss it.
4. The sessions with Jacqualine play through her NEW YouTube channel: Jacqualine Haller. Be sure to have YouTube downloaded into your phone or device in advance.
5. No experience necessary. Classes are open to everyone of all ages and abilities. No previous meditation experience necessary.
6. Grab a set of earphones, find a quiet comfortable place where you won’t be disturbed and press play!
It does not matter where you live or what time zone you are in.
“Where the simple things are not wasted” CLICK HERE to watch “The Vibration of Truth” video via YouTube.
A note from Jacqualine: When I create my meditation sessions, I fast. I drink herbal tea or my favourite morning hot beverage of steeped freshly grated ginger, fresh mint and organic lemon juice. If fasting becomes a challenge, have fresh fruit. If that is too difficult, have fresh vegetables. Try fasting over these 5 days of practice, if you can. If you have dietary challenges, speak with your health care provider before fasting. I am not a physician and do not give medical advice, so check this out first if you have any health concerns. For everyone else, try it if you feel drawn to the idea. Fasting while I produce the recordings is a very sacred experience for me. When you combine fasting and meditation, it takes it to a whole other level. You become lighter, more focused, more conscious and more in tune with source energy. I hope you enjoy the sessions. I will be practicing along with you each day and I look forward to being in that space together. ~ Jacqualine Haller